TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
With no directing experience, he announced his next project, Ganga Cauvery, but this time as director and not as a producer. Vishnukanth's friend, producer Venkatappa, agreed to produce the film. The crew members of the film accused Vishnukanth of not knowing anything about filmmaking.
He attended the first schedule of the shooting, slowly lost interest in the film and suddenly disappeared mysteriously. The shooting of the film is almost complete and the producer is finding it difficult to start with the editing, as no one knows where Vishnukanth is at present.
Producer Venkatappa has invested almost three crores in the film and is in a fix. At least Vishnukanth could have given a No Objection Certificate to the producer so that he could have found a replacement to carry on with the completion of the film. This is not the first time that Vishnukanth is creating problems for others.