- This Throwback Photo Of Katrina Kaif From Her Telugu Debut Will Make You Realize Time Flies & How!
- Filmfare Awards South 2018 (Telugu): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Huma Qureshi To Star Opposite Venkatesh In Her First Telugu Film?
- Venkatesh Daggubati To Have A Busy 2018
- WOW! Mammootty's The Great Father To Get A Telugu Remake?
- ChaiSam Wedding: The Celebrations Kick-Start
Talking to the media persons at the shooting spot, Vishnukanth said that the entire talkie portions of the film has been completed. "We have also finished shooting of four songs and two songs are yet to be picturised. He said that one song is to be picturised in a set and now the producer has planned to shoot the hero's introduction song in abroad. He said that the film has been shot in Himalayas, Madikeri and in Bangalore.
Anant Nag said that he was extremely happy to work with youngsters in many of his films and there has been some innovative experiments by the directors also. He said that he had participated in the shooting of the film held in Madikeri. "The film has a good story line and lot of good artists are involved in the project' he added.
Ramesh Bhat, Producer Venkatesh, Sharan and the film's two heroines also spoke and expressed their happiness to be part of the film