- Working With Radhika Kumarswamy Was Comfortable: Chiranjeevi Sarja!
- Girish Kasaravalli's Kurmavatara wins National Award
- Shivaraj, Radhika win Best actor South Filmfare Awards
- Bangalore hosting international film festival in December
- Girish Kasaravalli conferred with Padma Shri award
- A glowing tribute Vaishali Kasaravalli
Veteran director Girish Kasaravalli stated the objectives of Biffes during the inaugural function. The participants of the event include veteran film directors like Adoor Gopalakrishnan, Suresh Urs, Kiran Shantaram, Aruna Vasudev, Shyamprasad, Devan Nair, and Gajendra Ahire.
Adoor Gopalakrishnan"s Naalu Pennugal was screened at the inaugural session of the Chitrabharathi section of the festival on Friday. A Laser Compact Disc showcasing the scenes from national award winning Kannada films made during the period 1954 to 2005 was also released yesterday by Kannada writer Chandrashekhara Kambar.