TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Special invitees including Saint Sri Sri Balagangadhara Swamiji and well known jurists V.S.Malimatt and Shivaraj Patil saw the film Jnanajyothi Siddaganga during a special screening held at Renukamba Studio on Monday morning. The revered Swamiji of the Adi Chunchanagiri Mutt was bowled over by the way the 102 year old Saint was narrated in the film. He said that such films are necessary these days where greed and quest for artificial life style has overtaken spiritual needs of the people. The press was also invited to the special show of select audience which also had literary giants like Dr. G.S.Shivarudrappa and Go.Ru.Channabasappa.
Both the jurists said that the film was made and documented on the sacrifice made by the patron saint and recorded the growth of the Mutt from the past seven hundred years. They were appreciative of the performances of the artistes of the film who have put in their best. Special mention was made about Suchindra Prasad who had acted in the role of Adavi Swamy.
Prof. Shivarudrappa and Go.Ru. Channabasappa were appreciative of the efforts of director Onkar and producer Mahanthappa in making the film on a living saint who had contributed so much to the society. "Yes, we may say that a few things could have been avoided and deleted, but when you see the film as a whole we think this film is bound to go well with all the sections of the audience," said Go.Ru. Channabasappa.