TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Besides being an actor he was a singer too. He is the first Indian actor to receive awards for both acting and singing. Many of his devotional songs are heard like suprabhatha. In order to get basic rights to millions of Kannadigas, he initiated the Gokak movement. In his movies as well as in his real life, he was a non-smoker and non-alcoholic. He maintained a very high standard of living and became popular as Annavru among Kannadigas.
Natasarvabhauma Raj was a man of sweet words. He always treated his fans as his Gods. Though he had all facilities, he never led a gorgeous life. His death is a great lose Kannada Cinema. Millions of Kannadigas have missed their Annavru (big brother). Kannadigas and Kannada Cinema Industry remember him for ever.