TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
The youngster has bagged 3 awards at the prestigious Cairo International Festival for Children. Kishan's debut film, Care of Footpath, is the lone Indian entry in the competitive section of the festival.
Care of Footpath is a story about slum dwellers in Bangalore. The film was praised by critics for its realistic depiction and also for the mature handling of scenes by the then 9-year-old Kishan. The film has already won a number of awards and has been showcased in many an international film festival.
A beaming Kishan announced that he would start his next project very soon.