TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Lakshmi Gopalaswamy who has acted in many Malayalam and Tamil films so far had acted in Kannada films like Vishnu Sene and Poorvapara.
When contacted the actress, who is presently shooting for a Tamil serial in Chennai, said that she was really happy for this award which has come as a huge morale booster. She said that Malayalam films have provided her a platform to showcase her acting and dancing talents. "The writers and directors of Malayalam films write scripts that highlight both the male and female characters. That is the reason why you find the best performances from all the artistes in Malayalam films," says Lakshmi Gopalaswamy