TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The director and producer B K Srinivas has all praises for the way the film has shaped up. Particularly a song about Kannada and Karnataka which they say will be the highlight of the film. The song which has been rendered by S P Balasubramaniam and Chitra has been shot for 15 days simultaneously in nearly 17 districts of Karnataka. Veteran journalist and writer Patil Puttappa fondly known as PAPU and Siddaganga mata seer Sri Shivakumara Swamiji has made a guest appearance in this song. The song which is of the duration of nearly 10 minutes and 8 seconds has been composed by K Kalyan. He has also written the lyrics while Raj Kamal aka Chandra Mayur is the choreographer.
Apart from this, the director and producer gives a list of specialites of the, film like the film has been shot for 72 days, its a combination of veteran as well as fresher, more than 20 stage artistes has appeared in this film, taken up some major social issues, some roles reflect some epic characters like Kunti, Dharmaraya, Draupadi, Sri Ram etc and etc.
The film is in dubbing stage right now and the film crew is planning to release Mandakini in April.