TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
The director and producer B K Srinivas has all praises for the way the film has shaped up. Particularly a song about Kannada and Karnataka which they say will be the highlight of the film. The song which has been rendered by S P Balasubramaniam and Chitra has been shot for 15 days simultaneously in nearly 17 districts of Karnataka. Veteran journalist and writer Patil Puttappa fondly known as PAPU and Siddaganga mata seer Sri Shivakumara Swamiji has made a guest appearance in this song. The song which is of the duration of nearly 10 minutes and 8 seconds has been composed by K Kalyan. He has also written the lyrics while Raj Kamal aka Chandra Mayur is the choreographer.
Apart from this, the director and producer gives a list of specialites of the, film like the film has been shot for 72 days, its a combination of veteran as well as fresher, more than 20 stage artistes has appeared in this film, taken up some major social issues, some roles reflect some epic characters like Kunti, Dharmaraya, Draupadi, Sri Ram etc and etc.
The film is in dubbing stage right now and the film crew is planning to release Mandakini in April.