TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
The brain behind this new concept is Raghu, who is the producer of the film. Raghu is an industrialist and a businessman in profession and has been an avid Kannada film fan from his younger days. He wanted to produce a Kannada film for many days but says that things fell into place only in the recent past. The film's hero Ram is one of his good friends.
Raghu says that he wanted to do something different in the way he wanted to project the film. "I have thought of some different techniques in promoting the film. The concept of releasing audio album in skies just flashed in me and I wanted to do it. Yes, the expenditure involved was huge, but I really wanted to go ahead. And I hope this new concept would pave way for many innovative programmes in the future' says Raghu.