- OMG! Lakshmi Rai Gives Pawan Kalyan's Title To A Dog
- Pawan Kalyan-Lakshmi Rai's Selfie At Sardaar Gabbar Singh Sets Shakes Twitter
- Lakshmi Rai To Sizzle Alongside Pawan Kalyan
- Jayaram And Raai Lakshmi In Santhoshamayi Gopiyetta
- AR Murugadoss's 'Akira' Has Lakshmi Rai In Guest Role!
- Born In Karnataka But Famous Elsewhere
Producer Sa.Ra.Govindoo said that Minchina Ota is the costliest production of his banner and said lot of technical work has gone into the film. The budget would be around Rs. four crores which would be the highest for a Vijaya Raghavendra film, he added. Ramesh said that the film would stnad out technically and added four Super 35 cameras have been used to shoot the climax sequence. He said that the technical output of the film would be the best in the Kannada film industry and next only to Tamil film Sivaji.
Rajan, Murali, Lakshmi, M.R. Ramesh (Photos by K.M. Veeresh)The shooting was held in Dollars Colony and actors Vijaya Raghavendra, Murali and the film's heroine Lakshmi Rai had participated in the shooting along with many junior artists. Vijaya Raghavendra and Murali expressed their happiness over the project and hoped that the film would deliver a new experience to the viewers. Lakshmi Rai said that she is doing one of her best roles so far in her career in Minchina Ota.