TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Producer Sa.Ra.Govindoo said that Minchina Ota is the costliest production of his banner and said lot of technical work has gone into the film. The budget would be around Rs. four crores which would be the highest for a Vijaya Raghavendra film, he added. Ramesh said that the film would stnad out technically and added four Super 35 cameras have been used to shoot the climax sequence. He said that the technical output of the film would be the best in the Kannada film industry and next only to Tamil film Sivaji.
Rajan, Murali, Lakshmi, M.R. Ramesh (Photos by K.M. Veeresh)The shooting was held in Dollars Colony and actors Vijaya Raghavendra, Murali and the film's heroine Lakshmi Rai had participated in the shooting along with many junior artists. Vijaya Raghavendra and Murali expressed their happiness over the project and hoped that the film would deliver a new experience to the viewers. Lakshmi Rai said that she is doing one of her best roles so far in her career in Minchina Ota.