TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Producer Sa.Ra.Govindoo said that Minchina Ota is the costliest production of his banner and said lot of technical work has gone into the film. The budget would be around Rs. four crores which would be the highest for a Vijaya Raghavendra film, he added. Ramesh said that the film would stnad out technically and added four Super 35 cameras have been used to shoot the climax sequence. He said that the technical output of the film would be the best in the Kannada film industry and next only to Tamil film Sivaji.
Rajan, Murali, Lakshmi, M.R. Ramesh (Photos by K.M. Veeresh)The shooting was held in Dollars Colony and actors Vijaya Raghavendra, Murali and the film's heroine Lakshmi Rai had participated in the shooting along with many junior artists. Vijaya Raghavendra and Murali expressed their happiness over the project and hoped that the film would deliver a new experience to the viewers. Lakshmi Rai said that she is doing one of her best roles so far in her career in Minchina Ota.