TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Komal said that his inferiority complex had made him to speak little in press conferences, but it was the newsman who had made him to change his attitude and talk freely. "Now I have changed and want to come out with whatever thing I want to say. When Mister Garagasa role was offered to me, I told director Dinesh Babu not to project me as a hero. Babu sir told me that the film has Anant Nag and other actors, and that it would be projected as a multi-star film. And then when the shooting of the film progressed, both Dinesh Babu and the producers of the film felt that I had to be projected. Then they decided to project me in posters and now the film is releasing on 11th April, as many big projects are slated for release from April 18. My only request to the media is that the film needs all encouragement and it has to be well projected before the release. I have acted in a different type of role where the character speaks and speaks full length. It is not a remake of Hindi hit Beja Fry but the essence of the film is inspired by a french film Dinner Party. But we have changed the content of the film to suit the taste of the Kannada film lovers," said Komal.