TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Dr. Vishnuvardhan is acting in this film after a long gap of nearly eight months since the completion of his last release Ee Bhandana, which was a hit. His performance in Nagathihalli Chandrashekhar directed Mathad Mathad Mallige was also appreciated. Vishnu has always been choosy about his roles and he has always been emphasising on variety and freshness in the script. Obviously, he was highly impressed with Nagabharana's script which has all the elements of fun, mystery and emotions in it.
Nagabharana does not like to give major details about the film, but adds that the story is the main asset of the film. He is going to working with Dr. Vishnuvardhan after a long gap of nearly fifteen years. "I wrote the script keeping Dr. Vishnu in mind for the main role," said Nagabharana.
Navya Nair is quite ecstatic about the role that has been offered to her. "I am quite pleased to work in this film that too with a veteran actors like Dr. Vishnuvardhan and Anant Nag who are highly respected. I have heard the one line story which impressed me. The story has lots of possibilities and I hope my role would be quite different from the characters I have played earlier," says Navya.
Navya is busy working in Tamil and Malayalam films. Her first Kannada film Gaja with Darshan will be completing a hundred day run shortly. Navya has been much appreciated in this film and her duet song "Aithalakkadi" with Darshan has topped the charts.