TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Prakashraj, who hails from Karnataka, started his acting career performing in several Kannada serials. He later started acting in Kannada films and has established his reputation as a successful actor and producer today. He changed his name from Prakash Rai to Prakashraj with the Tamil movie Duet, directed by K. Balachander.
He has appeared in Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi movies. Some of his Kannada films include Nagamandala, Kansalu Neene Mansalu Neene, Shanti Shanti Shanti, Z, Yaaru Neene Cheluve, Athithi, Bimba and Ajay.
Prakashraj is currently working on his next production, Mayilu, directed by Jeevan and shot in the villages of Madurai. The movie introduces several new faces from Madurai and Usilampatti. Prakashraj wants to use the original voices of these artists. So he has set up a temporary dubbing theatre near Madurai airport so that it becomes easy for the artist to appear for dubbing. The movie also casts Kanja Karuppu and Prakashraj in important roles.