TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Raj Kishore's mortal remains were brought to his Bangalore residence in Kalyanagar on Thursday morning and cremated the same evening.
Raj Kishore, a down-to-earth personality, was a long-time associate of Dwarakish. He began his career as an independent director with Aaseya Bale, starring Dr. Vishnuvardhan and Nalini.
He had an impressive array of films such as Jeevan Jyothi, Banda Nanna Ganda, Avathara Purusha, Thayiya Aase, Bhoomi Thayane, Thayigobba Karna, Raja Yuvaraja, Trinetra, Shabarimalai Swami Ayyappa, Challenge, Puksatte Ganda Hotte Thumba Unda, Banda Nanna Ganda, Mallige Hoove, Hosa Love story, Neela Megha Shama, Beda Krishna Ranginata, Bhairava, Simhadri, Akka and his last film Sirichandana.
Radhika was introduced to films by Raj Kishore in Neela Megha Shama eight years ago.