TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
"Directing comedies is a comfort zone for me. I could have done it easily and I have gained some success out of it. But I did want to move away from this comfort zone and do something which was thrilling and challenging. I have done a thriller which I feel will appeal to all sections of the audience. I will promise you that Accident will be a film to watch and enjoy. Ricky Kej my music director has done a great job and I am happy that my confidence in him has paid rich dividends' said Ramesh. He also said that he has corrected some of the mistakes he has done earlier and tried to be as honest as possible in presenting the film.
Raghunath said that he has received full co-operation from all the artists and technicians of the film and hoped that his first film will go well with the Kannada film audience. The film's heroine Pooja Gandhi who was a star attraction of the function said that she was lucky to be part of this film and she enjoyed every moment she worked for the film. "Starrting from the film's producer Raghunath, every one connected to the film are intelligent, knowledgeable and they possess lot of communicative skills. It was easy for me to work in atmosphere. Ramesh is too nice a human being and a great actor and director to work with' said Pooja.
Ramesh Arvind also said that he is introducing eleven new talents in this film which will be written by Rajendra Karanth, who has recently won the Nataka Academy Award.