TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Ramesh the producer of the film remembered matinee idol Dr. Raj Kumar during the occassion and said that he would have been extremely happy if the patriarch had made his presence during the function. 'Before the start of the film, I had dreams that Dr. Raj Kumar, icon for thousands of people like me would be present during the muhurath and the audio release function of the film. But that is not happening. There is some regret in me, but still I am happy at the way Shivaraj Kumar has helped and contributed to make this film possible. It is coming out as a big venture and I promise it would be a feast for fans' said Ramesh.
Raghava Loki said that it was after a long wait that he got a break to do this film and he was very happy to get the nod of Shivaraj Kumar for the story. "Once Shivaraj Kumar okayed the project everything fell into place smoothly. I wanted Genelia to play the heroine's role in the film and even waited for her dates. The screen chemistry of Shivaraj Kumar and Genelia would be the highlight of this film. We have shot in several places in India and abroad. Songs of Guru Kiran will certainly rock. I received extreme co-operation from all my artists and technicians. And producer was prepared to spend any amount to make the film appealing' says Loki.
Shivaraj Kumar said that the product has come out well and songs will certainly be the major attraction. He said that the entire team of Sathya In Love have put in their contribution to the film and it will certainly show on the screen.