TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
M/s KCN Enterprises has now teamed up with Goldstone Technologies Ltd. for a colour version of the film Satya Harischandra. Goldstone not only successfully coloured this black and white film but also converted the original from 35 mm to cinemascope for screening the movie in present day theatres.
Goldstone's media division business head C. Jaganmohan says, "The research team converted the entire film frame by frame into colour. This requires great detailing while colouring the movie. Each and every character was clearly defined in a way the creator would have visualized it."
K.C.N. Gowda of M/s KCN Enterprises was pleasantly surprised at the classic's new avatar. "We are bowled over by the picture quality and colour in Satya Harishchandra. The latest version appears dynamic in full cinemascope. We plan to release the film on April 24, Late Dr. Rajkumar's birth anniversary."