TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Some of his popular songs in Kannada include Nee Shetala Nee Komala, O Gunavantha, and Eno Ondthara. He also sung the title song of the blockbuster film, Mungaru Male which became a big hit in the Kannada audio market. The song Adhe Bhoomi Adhe Bhanu of the recently-released film Ee Bandana rendered by Sonu Nigam is also very popular. The good news for his fans is that he has planned to do an album in Kannada. The related good news is that he will doff his shirt in this album to reveal his bare torso, six-pack or not!