TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
According to cinematographer Chandrasekhar and director Chandru, Taj Mahal is the first Kannada film to be shot completely in 435 camera. The director also added that some of the sequences that were supposed to be picturised in America have been shot in some rich locations in Bangalore which look like America; thus saving more than Rs. 18 lakhs for the producer.
The songs of the film will be shot in Yana, Kumuta, Ankola and other places.