TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Actor Tarun who was one of the participant in the live show and who spoke to both Prajwal and Sadhu from outside was one of the lucky winners who received a special gift on February 28, at a special function organised by the team of Gange Baare Thunge Baare. Besides Tarun there were many lucky winners who received the prizes during the function. .
The colourful function was attended by the film's director Sadhu Kokila who had come all the way from Nanjangud to participate in the function. Sadhu was busy attending the shooting of the film "Theertha' in which Sudeep is the hero. The film is now being shot in Mysore and its peripheries. Producer Bhojaraja Rai, presenter M.G.Ramamurthy, the film's hero Prajwal, Bullet Prakash and the film's heroine Gayathri were also present.
Sadhu once again maintained that the love based film has full of comedy sequences which are rocking. "The film has more entertainment values and less of tension. The story is presented with all commercial ingredients. It is sure to appeal all sections of the audience' maintained Sadhu.
Prajwal thanked the producers for promoting the film innovative publicity methods and creating huge interest among the audience.