TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Recently a big schedule was held for Budhdhivantha. It was a twelve day schedule in Mysore where one fight sequence featuring Upendra and some fighters have been picturised. Pooja Gandhi participated in an important sequence of the film that was shot in Mysore. Earlier another song sequence for the film was shot was shot in Srinagar, Gulmarg and Pahalgan. Ramanatha Rigvedhi is the director of this film. The film is a remake of Tamil Hit Naan Avanillai directed by K.Balachandar that was made some eighteen years ago featuring Gemini Ganesh. Recently the film was remade with Jeevan in the lead. Upendra will have four other heroines in this film.
Incidentally Upendra will be seen in different type of get ups in the film. He will be taking the role of five different persons in the film with variety of get ups and different body languages.