TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Although it was a mock court, actor Vijay and director Yogaraj Bhat came out with frank admissions that touched the hearts of the children.
Yogaraj Bhat, after hearing the one-hour question-and-answer session, passed a verdict that actor Vijay should enact one of the episodes of his stage plays. Vijay followed the instructions and played an act from the plays Shakuni and Duryodhana, for which his dialogues that received applause.