TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
"But a section of protesters did shout slogans in front of our farm house for some time. Then the police intervened and sent the protesters out. As far as the information I received from the inmates of the farm house is concerned, stones were not thrown or any attack was made on inmates. There was shouting of slogans for some time and the protesters were angry that Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M.Karunanidhi's effigy was burnt. And then the protesters left the place," said Dr. Vishnuvardhan.
Vishnuvardhan is now staying in Madikeri along with his wife Bharathi Vishnuvardhan. Both Vishnu and Ambarish have gone to Madikeri along with their family members for some personal work.