TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Besides using the regular channels of promotion like the print media, television and websites to publicise our film, we are planning some new methods. The trailers and songs of the film will be shown to people in various districts through seven mobile vans which will be moving in different places of the state every day. The seven mobile vans will be fitted with equipments that will enable a screening of some songs and sequences to the people. This is a new technique we have planned' says Lokesh.
Rajeev a six footer new comer is the hero of the film. He says that the entire team has worked hard and the film is bound to click in a big way with the audience.