TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Besides using the regular channels of promotion like the print media, television and websites to publicise our film, we are planning some new methods. The trailers and songs of the film will be shown to people in various districts through seven mobile vans which will be moving in different places of the state every day. The seven mobile vans will be fitted with equipments that will enable a screening of some songs and sequences to the people. This is a new technique we have planned' says Lokesh.
Rajeev a six footer new comer is the hero of the film. He says that the entire team has worked hard and the film is bound to click in a big way with the audience.