TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Actress Aarti Chhabria, who recently completed the shooting of Upendra's Kannada movie Rajani, has revealed that Challenging star Darshan topped her list of the Sandalwood actors she wanted to work with. The Bollywood babe is now getting ready to star alongside Darshan in a Kannada film, which is remake of a remake of the Telugu film Souryam.
Aarti Chhabria is very thrilled to act alongside Darshan. “I"ve just completed Rajni with Uppi and I"m glad that I"ve now been signed opposite Darshan. He topped my list of the Sandalwood actors I wanted to work with," Times of India quotes her saying.
The actress, who entered film industry through the Bollywood movie Lajja, has already acted in Telugu movies like Okariki Okaru, Gopi and Kannada movie's like Aham Premashmi, Santha. Now She is happy for she is getting many offers from the South. “There"s lot more happening for me in Tamil and Telugu, too," she says.
However, Aarti Chhabria has also got good scope in B-Town. Recently two of Hindi films such as Daddy Cool and Toss have released last Friday. Let us wish her good luck.