TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Actress Aarti Chhabria, who recently completed the shooting of Upendra's Kannada movie Rajani, has revealed that Challenging star Darshan topped her list of the Sandalwood actors she wanted to work with. The Bollywood babe is now getting ready to star alongside Darshan in a Kannada film, which is remake of a remake of the Telugu film Souryam.
Aarti Chhabria is very thrilled to act alongside Darshan. “I"ve just completed Rajni with Uppi and I"m glad that I"ve now been signed opposite Darshan. He topped my list of the Sandalwood actors I wanted to work with," Times of India quotes her saying.
The actress, who entered film industry through the Bollywood movie Lajja, has already acted in Telugu movies like Okariki Okaru, Gopi and Kannada movie's like Aham Premashmi, Santha. Now She is happy for she is getting many offers from the South. “There"s lot more happening for me in Tamil and Telugu, too," she says.
However, Aarti Chhabria has also got good scope in B-Town. Recently two of Hindi films such as Daddy Cool and Toss have released last Friday. Let us wish her good luck.