TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Actress Leelavathi and her son Vinodraj escaped unhurt from a freak accident on Sunday morning. Leelavathi and Vinodraj are in a state of shock as they are not able to determine the cause of the accident. Leelavathi, Vinodraj and manager Nagaraj were travelling in their Toyota car when what seemed at first to be a stone hit the vehicle.
According to manager Nagaraj, they felt something strike while the car was travelling near the signal light at Shanthala Silk spot near the Upparpet police station and assumed it was a stone. Close inspection of the vehicle revealed that apparently, it was a bullet which broke a window-pane. Panicked, the travellers moved the vehicle to the Upparpet police station and lodged a complaint. Investigation of the accident has started.