TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Kannada actor Dharma Keerthiraj, who debuted through Darshan starrer movie Navagraha, has now turned independent hero with the movie Olave Vismaya. He has played a lover boy in the first half and later as a serious man in it. Directed by TN Nagesh, the movie is now getting ready to hit the screens soon.
The song" Kanna Kanna Saluge…" from the movie Navagraha has become a superhit Kannada song. Dharma Keerthiraj was one among nine stars featured in the song, which has got rave reviews from the critics. Director TN Nagesh was also impressed by the song as well as Dharma"s performance in it. He decided to rope him in for his debut director venture Olave Vismaya.
The director has earlier worked and trained under the directors like S Narayan and Rajashekhar. Nagesh, who is clear and straightforward in his words as well as deeds, is not at all interested in remake movies. He wants to grow beyond the remakes and become one among the independent and successful directors.
Actor Dharma was more interested in tennis during his college days. And he wanted to continue in the same field, but due to actor Darshan, he changed his court from tennis to big screen. Dharma Keerthiraj is none other than the son of yesteryears villain Keerthiraj. He inherited his acting qualities from his father.