TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Kannada actor Dharma Keerthiraj, who debuted through Darshan starrer movie Navagraha, has now turned independent hero with the movie Olave Vismaya. He has played a lover boy in the first half and later as a serious man in it. Directed by TN Nagesh, the movie is now getting ready to hit the screens soon.
The song" Kanna Kanna Saluge…" from the movie Navagraha has become a superhit Kannada song. Dharma Keerthiraj was one among nine stars featured in the song, which has got rave reviews from the critics. Director TN Nagesh was also impressed by the song as well as Dharma"s performance in it. He decided to rope him in for his debut director venture Olave Vismaya.
The director has earlier worked and trained under the directors like S Narayan and Rajashekhar. Nagesh, who is clear and straightforward in his words as well as deeds, is not at all interested in remake movies. He wants to grow beyond the remakes and become one among the independent and successful directors.
Actor Dharma was more interested in tennis during his college days. And he wanted to continue in the same field, but due to actor Darshan, he changed his court from tennis to big screen. Dharma Keerthiraj is none other than the son of yesteryears villain Keerthiraj. He inherited his acting qualities from his father.