TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
After the success of the Jaggesh starrer movie Eddelu Manjunatha at the Box Office, director Guruprasad has got much demand in Kannada film industry. Many producer are knocking his door requesting him to do a movie for them. So the director has reportedly increased his salary to Rs. 63 lakh per movie.
According to the sources, the details of Guruprasad"s forthcoming movies are not known yet. But sources claim that he has signed two movies and is taking Rs. 63 lakh for each movie. However, the director has slammed the reports stating that it is a rumour.
Guruprasad claimed that it is a trick of Eddelu Manjunatha producer Sanathakumar. He says, “It"s clearly a rumour. I have not increased my Salary to Rs. 63 lakh. I"m taking only Rs. 54 lakh."
Recently, producer Sanathakumar was organised a press meet at Bangalore Press Club after Eddelu Manjunatha completed 25 days. Addressing the media, he said, “Guru has increased his salary to Rs. 63 lakh and has also signed two Kannada movies."
However, Sanathakumar's words had irked the director and added spice to the the conflict between the two. Now, Guru has decided to take Eddelu Manjunatha to next level irrespictive of whether Sanath will cope with him or not. He is planning a special screening for the people of Kannada film industry. He is in talks with the authorities of PVR.