TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
After the success of the Jaggesh starrer movie Eddelu Manjunatha at the Box Office, director Guruprasad has got much demand in Kannada film industry. Many producer are knocking his door requesting him to do a movie for them. So the director has reportedly increased his salary to Rs. 63 lakh per movie.
According to the sources, the details of Guruprasad"s forthcoming movies are not known yet. But sources claim that he has signed two movies and is taking Rs. 63 lakh for each movie. However, the director has slammed the reports stating that it is a rumour.
Guruprasad claimed that it is a trick of Eddelu Manjunatha producer Sanathakumar. He says, “It"s clearly a rumour. I have not increased my Salary to Rs. 63 lakh. I"m taking only Rs. 54 lakh."
Recently, producer Sanathakumar was organised a press meet at Bangalore Press Club after Eddelu Manjunatha completed 25 days. Addressing the media, he said, “Guru has increased his salary to Rs. 63 lakh and has also signed two Kannada movies."
However, Sanathakumar's words had irked the director and added spice to the the conflict between the two. Now, Guru has decided to take Eddelu Manjunatha to next level irrespictive of whether Sanath will cope with him or not. He is planning a special screening for the people of Kannada film industry. He is in talks with the authorities of PVR.