TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Comedian Komal Kumar has finally opted out from Mata, Eddelu Manjunatha fame director Guruprasad's upcoming movie Director's Special. The Kannada comedy actor has said that after listening to the story from Guru, he found it difficult to do the justice to the role. So he decided to stay away from the project.
Speaking to the media on Saturday, Komal Kumar said, "Comedy roles suit me very well, but I don't have guts to ridicule my own industry people (directors). I've already spoken to producer Suresh and soon I'm going to return him the advance amount. If I agree to star in the film reluctantly, I would spoil its quality. Even I would not do justice to director Guruprasad's dream role."
He added, "So I can't play the role. I would participate in the running race, only if I'm confident of winning it. Otherwise, I won't. Opting out from the film is my personal decision. Nobody like my brother Jaggesh or any other industry person has forced me to do that."