TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
After six month's long gap, action Queen Malashri is coming back with a bang. Once again, she can be seen in action in her latest venture, which is titled as Veera. The shooting of the movie will commence in first week of December. Most of the shooting will be done in Hong Kong and China and a little portion of it will be shot in Mangalore, Bangalore and Mysore.
Malashri's husband Ramu, who has been labeled as a action oriented filmmaker, is producing the film Veera. Howevev, her previous movie Kannadada Kiran Bedi, which was also produced by Ramu, could not do very well at the Box Office. It was also dubbed in Telugu as Andhra Kiran Bedi.
The movie Veera is being made with Super 35 MM Camera and it has a good graphical works. Ramu has earlier produced successful movies like Kalasipalya, Durgi and Malla. He says that Veera is a big-budget movie.
Dialogue king Saikumar's brother MK Sharma is Directing this movie. Rahul Dev, Ashish Vidyarthi, Shivaji Shinde, Sadhu Kokila, Doddana and others can be seen in supporting roles.