TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Already Many movies have been made based on 'tavarumane' (Girl's parents house). Now one more movie named Tavarina Runa is added to the list. Mungaru Male fame actress Pooja Gandhi is set to touch the heart of woman audience through this sentimental movie.
Now, actress Pooja Gandhi is treading the footsteps of actresses Shruthi and Sitara by staring in a sentimental movie like Tavarina Runa. The movie was launched at Kanteerava Studio Bangalore on last Wednesday morning.
The movie Tavarina Runa is done by a group of friends from Chikkaballapur. The movie is produced by Varadaraju and Shriramulu and directed by Ramesh Raju. Newcomer Paramesh is playing the hero alongside Pooja Gandhi. The specialty of the movie is that all the hero, director and producers are from Chikkaballapur.
Tabala Nani is playing a politician, Muni is playing the villain and Shriramulu, the producer of the movie, is playing the second hero in the movie Tavarina Runa. Krishnegowda, Girija Lokesh, Asharani and many others are in the casts.
The movie Tavarina Runa will be shot for 35 days in and around Bangalore, Sakaleshpur and Thirthahalli. Abhiman Roy will score the music, while Jagadish Wali cranks the camera for the movie. "There are no similarities between Vishnuvardhan-Sitara starrer Hallunda Tavaru and Tavarina Runa," say the director Ramesh Raju.