TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Psycho fame musician Raghu Dixit, the dude who took Sandalwood to a breath taking height with his outstanding journey in composing music, is now back with a bang with yet another foot tapping composition for the film Just Maath Mathalli.
The self-taught guitarist-singer-composer-song writer-musician visited Radio Mirchi studio"s to break the much awaited music first time on air. Oozing an impeccable attitude, Raghu played the perfect guest answering all the queries and inquiries made by RJ Rachana & the fans. He even sang the song 'Maath Maathalli" from the film after the listeners got to listen to the track for the first time ever!
The music maestro revealed all about the making of the film, his experience of working with Sudeep and Ramya and his wish list of directors he aspires to work with. Speaking on the occasion Raghu said, “Never knew I had such a huge fan following! It"s absolutely a revelation! I am really thankful to Radio Mirchi for having giving this opportunity to interact with my fans!"
Raghu's music is a seamless amalgamation of Indian ethnic music and styles from different parts of the world. His lyrics though intense, are simple and speak about every common man's emotions and experiences, therefore, making his songs extremely popular among his fans.
Inserting Indian ethnic folk, Sufi and classical phrases cleverly into his songs, Raghu"s singing style can be described as unique at best. His vocal range and versatility has often been appreciated with awe. His songs Mysore se aayi, Mumbai, Antaragni, Hey Bhagwan, Har Saans Mein, Gudugudiya and many more are very popular among his fans.
Just Maath Maathalli is directed by Sudeep and shot in some exotic locations in Germany and our very own Sakleshpur. With Ramya and Sudeep in lead roles and Raghu Dixit"s enchanting music, the movie is touted to be one of the big releases this Diwali.