TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Late veteran Kannada actor Dr. Rajkumar's house at Sadashivnagar will soon be demolished. Dr. Rajkumar had had lived with his wife Parvatamma Rajkumar and sons Raghavendra Rajkumar, Shivaraj Kumar and Puneet Rajkumar in the house for 20 years before his death. Now, Dr. Raj family has planned to renovate the house.
Sources claim that Dr. Rajkumar's sons have planned to demolish the old house and rebuild a four storied house in the place. They say that their family has been expanded and the present house is not sufficient for the family. So they are planning to rebuild the house into a four storied house to accommodate the family.
Sources add that Dr. Raj family had long standing desire to rebuild the house before the death of 'Annavru'. But it was not fulfilled due to some reason. Now the the dream is coming true after the family decided to renovate the house. Meanwhile, Dr. Raj family has already moved to the house of Ashok Kheny's brother at Gangenhalli, Bangalore. The house has seven bedrooms and the family will pay Rs.1.3 lakh as rent per month.
However, Dr. Rajkumar lived in Chennai before entering Kannada film industry. Later in 1980s, He bought the house at Sadashivnagar, Bangalore, which was owned by Bedara Kannappa producer and AV Meyappa. He had bought the house for Rs.11 lakh those days.