TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Late veteran Kannada actor Dr. Rajkumar's house at Sadashivnagar will soon be demolished. Dr. Rajkumar had had lived with his wife Parvatamma Rajkumar and sons Raghavendra Rajkumar, Shivaraj Kumar and Puneet Rajkumar in the house for 20 years before his death. Now, Dr. Raj family has planned to renovate the house.
Sources claim that Dr. Rajkumar's sons have planned to demolish the old house and rebuild a four storied house in the place. They say that their family has been expanded and the present house is not sufficient for the family. So they are planning to rebuild the house into a four storied house to accommodate the family.
Sources add that Dr. Raj family had long standing desire to rebuild the house before the death of 'Annavru'. But it was not fulfilled due to some reason. Now the the dream is coming true after the family decided to renovate the house. Meanwhile, Dr. Raj family has already moved to the house of Ashok Kheny's brother at Gangenhalli, Bangalore. The house has seven bedrooms and the family will pay Rs.1.3 lakh as rent per month.
However, Dr. Rajkumar lived in Chennai before entering Kannada film industry. Later in 1980s, He bought the house at Sadashivnagar, Bangalore, which was owned by Bedara Kannappa producer and AV Meyappa. He had bought the house for Rs.11 lakh those days.