TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
South Indian actress Sanjana a.k.a. Archana Galrani is now set to team up with Nenapirali fame actor Prem in untitled Kannada film. The movie has two heroines. Besides Sanjana, Mumbai-based television star Karishma Tanna is playing another lead. The film is going on sets today (September 1).
Talking about the untitled Kannada movie, actress Sanjana says, "The movie has two heroins and Mumbai-based television star Karishma Tanna is playing other lead role. Both of us have roles that are equally important. I have a super challenging and witty character. I think I need good preparation for playing this character."
Director-cum-producer Ravindra has done phenomenal amount of homework before start the shooting. He is also very peculiar about the look of the character. So he recently organized a work shop for all the actors of this film. Senior acting trainer Vidur, who has trained a lot of star kids in the nation, was recently in Bangalore to train the team.
Sanjana's Telugu movie Samarthudu with Krishnam Raju and Raja is releasing on the September 18. It is the first time that she has played full fledged heroine in the Telugu film industry. She hopes to bank her career on this film. “I heart fully hope that this film rocks," says Sanjana.
The actress is now one among the busy actresses in South. She has recently signed her first film in Malayalam, which she will start shooting from September 19. Besides this, she is also acting in Sloka and Ee Sanje in Kannada, Police Police in Telugu and Idam Valam Tamil.
Lat us wish her a good luck.