TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
After Rakhi Sawant, Tamil actress Rambha and Sonu, it is Kannada actress Sharmila Mandre's turn. Now Sharmila is getting ready for Swayamvara. Her Swayamvara is not a reality TV show, but a movie. Actors Srinagar Kitty and Diganth are playing the leads alongside Sharmila.
Anantaraju, who entered the Kannada film industry through the movie Mast Maja Maadi, is directing the movie Swayamvara. He has already directed many movies. He himself has penned story for the movie. "The movie Swayamvara has a beautiful story," says director Anantaraju.
Swayamvara is produced by Kitty's friend Chandru under the banner Shri Sai Combines. The specialty of the movie Swayamvara is that it has five songs written by five popular directors. Prem, Yogaraj Bhat, Tushar Ranganath, Nagendra Prasad and AP Arjun have penned the lyrics for the movie.
The film Swayamvara will start shooting from September 2 and it will be shot in Bangalore and Mysore for 45 days. HC Venu will crank the camera and Manikanth Kadri will score the music for the movie. Tushar Ranganath has written dialogues. Tara, Omprakash Rao, Arunsagar and many others are in the casts.