TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Two much-awaited Kannada movies are set to release on September 11. R Chandru directed movie Prem Kahani and Shivaraj Kumar-Navya Nair starrer Bhagyada Balegara are the two biggies ready to strike the screen this Friday. Music of both the films has already become hit.
R Chandru-Ajay combo has already proved successful with the movie Taj Mahal. Now, the combo is coming out with another movie called Prem Kahani, which has faced lot of criticism for using Hindi title. It is an attempt to show the different stages of love. R Chandru-Ajay combo previous movie was a disappointed tragic love story. But now the combo has kept the story a top secret.
The movie Prem Kahani is produced by KM Vishwanath and G Ravikumar. Ilayaraja has composed nine songs of the movie. Nagendra Prasad, Kaviraj and K Kalyan have penned the lyrics of the movie. KS Chandrashekhar is behind camera. Telugu actress Sheela is playing the lead lady alongside Ajay Rao.
Another movie Bhagyada Balegara is produced by Ramesh Kashyap and directed by Saiprakash. It is a sentimental love story. It is an attempt to remind Balegara community (people who sell bangles), who were prevailing in rural areas in olden days. Ajaykumar has penned story and screenplay. Ilayaraja has scored music, which is expected to big success of Shivu's Janumada Jodi.
Hatrick hero Shivaraj Kumar and Malayalam actress Navya Nair are playing the lead roles in the movie Bhagyada Balegara. Senior actresses like Sudarani and Anu Prabhakar will also appear in a song each.
Lets Us wish both the movies a big success.