TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Chetan's first film (Aa Dinagalu) was a serious film and did not provide him any opportunity to dance or fight. He has gone through a transformation in his looks and style for his second film Birugaali. He sports a macho look in this action film and it is director Harsha who helped him to get fit.
Harsha, who is also a dance choreographer, said Chetan worked very hard to change his looks, body language and style. Apparently, Birugaali gives Chetan ample opportunity to display his dancing and fighting skills.
Harsha is all praise for the hardworking Chetan and says that he did not use any ropes while enacting certain fight sequences. Harsha also mentioned that the highlight of the film will be the fight sequence picturised underwater.