TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
With the actresses vying for the size zero figure, how can our dear heroes be left behind. One of the most handsome actors in the Kannada film industry, Vijay Raghavendra has lost as much as 20 kilos in just a time frame of 3 months so as to suit the role that he has taken up in the forthcoming movie IPC Section 300.
Vijay Raghavendra dons the role of a young lawyer, which demanded him to lose weight to look the age of the character in the film. The film is directed by debutant director Shashikanth and it gives importance to the fact that truth shall stay forever.
According to Vijay Raghavendra, “The role is powerful and intensive. There is not even one action scene and in the hair style my get up is in spike style. The importance is given to the dialogue and I mouth some of the legal terminology."