TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
With the actresses vying for the size zero figure, how can our dear heroes be left behind. One of the most handsome actors in the Kannada film industry, Vijay Raghavendra has lost as much as 20 kilos in just a time frame of 3 months so as to suit the role that he has taken up in the forthcoming movie IPC Section 300.
Vijay Raghavendra dons the role of a young lawyer, which demanded him to lose weight to look the age of the character in the film. The film is directed by debutant director Shashikanth and it gives importance to the fact that truth shall stay forever.
According to Vijay Raghavendra, “The role is powerful and intensive. There is not even one action scene and in the hair style my get up is in spike style. The importance is given to the dialogue and I mouth some of the legal terminology."