TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Aaptha Rakshaka actress Vimala Raman has reportedly been haunted by the spirit of Nagavalli. According to the sources, the actress has seen the shadow of Nagavalli in her hotel room while resting after completing the shooting of Aaptha Rakshaka on the first day. She was shocked to see the shadow at 12.30 am.
It is said that Vimala Raman felt the same thing at 2.30 am. She felt like somebody was sleeping beside her. But there was no one when she suddenly woke up to see. These two incidents have spoiled her health and doctors have suggested her to take rest for ten days.
The influences of Nagavalli character of Apthamitra have continued even in Aaptha Rakshaka. While shooting the song 'Raa Raa...', four artistes had fallen unconscious, says director P Vasu. Even experienced actor like Ramesh Bhat was unconscious for three days.
Actor Avinash has played a magician in both Aaptha Rakshaka and Apthamitra. Now he is not able to complete the dubbing work of the movie Aaptha Rakshaka. He struggled for three days to do dubbing for the movie, says Dr. Vishnuvardhan. Even Vishnu, who has lot of faith in invisible power of spirits, is mentally disturbed by the influence of Nagavalli.
Vimala Raman is a well known Bharatanatyam dancer and is Miss India Australia in 2004. She is one among the most wanted actresses in South India. Now she is playing the lead lady in Krishnakumar produced Aaptha Rakshaka. Sandhya, Bhavana and Lakshmi Gopalswamy.