TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The latest buzz in the Gandhinagar rumour mill is that Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi will debut in Kannada films through Ashok Kashyap directed movie Sihi Muttu. It is known to everyone that cinematographer Ashok Kashyap is turning director through this movie. The movie Sihi Muthu has been shooting for almost a year and half.
According to Ashok Kashyap, the reason for the delay in the shooting is that he is looking for a Bollywood hero for a particular song in the film Sihi Muttu. Ashok is said to have contacted Bollywood superstars like Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and Abhishek Bachchan for the role, but they could not make it due to various reasons.
Now, Ashok Kashyap has contacted Vivek Oberoi, who has given his consent to star in the song of the movie Sihi Muttu. Challenging star Darshan will shake legs with Vivek. Earlier, Ashok Kashyap had contacted Hat-trick her Shivaraj Kumar for the role, but his efforts were in vain.
However, according to Ashok Kashyap, this particular song will be shot in a grand scale and almost Rs. 40 lakh would be spent on the song. Prem, Komal Kumar, Dhyan and Dimple Chopde are playing the lead roles in the movie Sihi Muttu. Ashok Kashyap himself is handling the camera. Praveen Dutt Stephen has scored music for the movie.