TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The latest buzz in the Gandhinagar rumour mill is that Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi will debut in Kannada films through Ashok Kashyap directed movie Sihi Muttu. It is known to everyone that cinematographer Ashok Kashyap is turning director through this movie. The movie Sihi Muthu has been shooting for almost a year and half.
According to Ashok Kashyap, the reason for the delay in the shooting is that he is looking for a Bollywood hero for a particular song in the film Sihi Muttu. Ashok is said to have contacted Bollywood superstars like Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and Abhishek Bachchan for the role, but they could not make it due to various reasons.
Now, Ashok Kashyap has contacted Vivek Oberoi, who has given his consent to star in the song of the movie Sihi Muttu. Challenging star Darshan will shake legs with Vivek. Earlier, Ashok Kashyap had contacted Hat-trick her Shivaraj Kumar for the role, but his efforts were in vain.
However, according to Ashok Kashyap, this particular song will be shot in a grand scale and almost Rs. 40 lakh would be spent on the song. Prem, Komal Kumar, Dhyan and Dimple Chopde are playing the lead roles in the movie Sihi Muttu. Ashok Kashyap himself is handling the camera. Praveen Dutt Stephen has scored music for the movie.