TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Actress Yajna Shetty, whose movie Eddelu Manjunatha with Jaggesh is doing well at the Box Office, has succeeded in making a mark on the small screen. The Kannada actress has reportedly won the 'Dream Girl' crown along with Rs five lakh as cash prize in a reality show held in Kasthuri TV. Following her, actress Priyaka has won runner ship.
Kannada TV channel Kasthuri had held 'Dream Girls Nakshatra lokadha Apasareyaru' dance competition for upcoming film actress. Actresses like survi, Deepu, Biyanka Desai, Ashwini, Priyanka, Yagna Shetty, Soorthy, Bhoomika, Deepika, Monisha, Ankitha, Vidya were the participents in the competation.
Kasturi Channel aired the show on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at prime time for 42 weeks. After nearly 70 episodes, Yajna Shetty, Spoorvi, Priyanka and Vidya made it to the final round. Well known choreographers such as Tara, Imraan Sardaria and director Gurudutt were the judges. Episode direction was headed by JK Sunil Kumar with music by Emil. Ajay Rao of Taj Mahal fame came in as the judge for the final round.
The second edition of the reality show is said to be starting in a few days.