TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Navika organisation is holding World Kannada Summit - 2010 at Los Angeles in America. The Karnataka Government has released a list of 25 members, who will represent different fields in the Summit. Although Golden star Ganesh is one among them, he is reportedly not attending the grand gala, which has disappointed his fans.
Actor Ganesh could have gone to US along with his wife Shilpa and daughter Charitrya and shared his happy moments with American Kannadiga, but he is not doing it. His fans are worried as to know why he is not attending the World Kannada Summit. But the Kannada actor sites his birthday on July 02 as a reason for not attending the event. Moreover, he says, "I'm very busy with the shooting of my upcoming movies. That's why I'm not able to got the Summit."
However, Gandhinagar sources have a different reason behind Ganesh's absence on the occasion. Sources claim that the Govt had booked the economy class tickets for all the actors, but Ganesh insisted to get the executive's class ticket for him and his family, which Govt denied to issue. Irked Ganesh cancelled his US tour.
The price of executive class ticket is 4-5 times more than economy class tickets. Moreover, senior actress Abhinaya Sharade Jayanthi will also be travelling in the same economy class to US. Is it fare on the part of Ganesh to take his family to US in Govt's expenses?