TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa has finally decided to build a film city in Bangalore in memory of Sahasa Simha Dr. Vishnuvardhan, who died of heart attack at Vikram Hospital in Mysore on 30th December 2009. The Karnataka Govt has planned to build Dr. Rajkumar and Dr. Vishnuvardhan film city based on the model of Ramoji Rao film city Hyderabad.
With this attempt, all the works of Kannada films will be done under one roof. Talking to media about the plan, Tourism Minister G Janardhan Reddy said, “I will talk to CM BS Yediyurappa about the plan of building Dr. Raj and Dr. Vishnuvardhan film city and start the construction works immediately. This film city will be a peculiar and only one of its kind in the country and It will stand as the symbol of pride of the state."
He added, “Dr. Raj and Dr. Vishnuvardhan film city will be very useful for Kannada film industry. Karnataka Govt. will build this film city in collaboration with private company and blue print of the same will be prepared soon. Vishnu"s sudden death is irreplaceable loss to Kannada film industry. And this will be the right time to build a film city in his memory.