TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The team of Maduve Mane has dismissed the rumours that it is a remake of Bollywood Blockbuster movie Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge by saying that Golden star Ganesh and Shraddha Arya starrer film is a modern version of Ramayana. Earlier, it was reported that it would be a remake of DDLJ. Now, the team claims that it is an original Kannada movie.
Recently, a grand function for the muhurtha of the film Maduve Mane was organized by the producer in Bangalore on Sunday. And Ganesh started the shooting of the movie by breaking a coconut. The sad part of the occasion was that Shraddha was absent on the event. Meanwhile, the film crew said that it would not be a remake of any movie. It is an original Kannada movie.
The movie Maduve Mane is being directed by Sunil Kumar Singh, who has earlier directed several TV serials. HA Rahman is producing it. Nagesh has penned story, screenplay and dialogues. The specialty of the film is that Tabala Naani has been roped in to write comedy dialogues for Ganesh. Narasimharaju's grandson Avinash Diwakar, who made his debut with the film Jugaari, can be seen in a prominent role in Maduve Mane.