TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
Scriptwriter Pawan Kumar is now set to become independent film director. He is directing actor Diganth in his debut directorial venture. His first film has been titled Lifu Ishtene, which has been taken from the lyric of a popular song of Pancharangi. The producers are said to be in talks with Radhika Pandit for the female lead.
Pawan Kumar started his career as a theatre artiste in 1998. He attended several workshops and training programs to gain and polish his skills. He was involved in almost all aspects of theatre arts. He has directed and produced more than 70 public shows and conducted theatre workshops in corporate companies, colleges, schools and for general pubic.
The debut director moved onto working in feature films. And he entered Kannada films with films like Circus and Inthi Ninna Preethiya. In 2005, he wrote screenplay for Manasaare, which was directed by Yogaraj Bhat. Besides this, he also acted in it. The success of the film gave him another opportunity to work with Yogaraj in Pancharangi. He has written screenplay as well as played the second hero in it.
Now, the success of Pancharangi gave him a chance to direct the film Lifu Ishtene, which is being produced by a collaborative effort of Yogaraj Bhat and Jack Manjunath under the banners Yogaraj Movies and KK films. Mano Murthy will compose music for the film, which is expected to be commenced on December 16.