TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Actress Pooja Gandhi, who is currently shooting in Chennai for an ad film, is reportedly all set to replace Malayalam babe Honey Rose in the upcoming Kannada movie Hare Rama Hare Krishna. Sources claim that Honey is facing some date clash and this has led the movie bosses to look for Pooja.
Hare Rama Hare Krishna, which features Srimurali in the lead role, was launched eight months ago. Since then the movie has been creating waves over the replacement of heroines. It made a quite a few headlines, when Nakshatra was first roped in to star in it. Later, she was replaced by Honey Rose.
It is said that Honey Rose has already started shooting for the film Hare Rama Hare Krishna and has even completed a few scenes, but she is now facing some date clash. So the film bosses are in talks with Pooja and she has already given her consent star alongside Srimurali in the film.
Murali-Pooja combo has already acted in the Dayal Padmanabhan's film Harikathe, which is ready for release this month. Now, they can be seen together again in this film. "She's just got to sign the dotted line," say sources.