TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The Darshan starrer film Porki has completed a hundred days run yesterday. After Puneet Rajkumar"s December release Raam ran successfully for hundred days in many centres, it is now Porki"s turn to make its mark.
Raam and Porki"s successes served as a lease of life to the suffering Kannada film industry. Dr. Vishnuvardhan"s Aaptha Rakshaka is also doing well. Even though Premism isn"t running as well as these movies, it has been considered a hit, considering the ratio between its production costs and its income at the Box Office.
Produced by Datta, Porki is directed by Sridhar. Newcomer Praneetha played the female lead in the movie and the remaining cast included Shobharaj, Avinash, Ashish Vidyarthi, Sadhu Kokila, Sharan and some others. The music has been scored by Harikrishna and K. Krishna Kumar is the cameraman. Porki ran continuously for one hundred days in Moti theatre in Davanagere and in other centres like Mysore.
Even though the film didn"t get proper publicity, Porki had got brilliantly opening. Perhaps, if the film had more publicity, it would have done better. The producers have now sold the film to a respectable distributor, Radhakrishna. Even though producers haven"t shown any interest in making a promo for the 100th day run, Radhakrishna is working on it.