TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
The music of Kannada film Taare, which stars Diganth and Sanjjana in the leads, was released at a function in Green House Raj Milan on Saturday evening. Music director Bobby, who debuted in Kannada with movie Black, has composed music, which has been brought by Aditya Music from Andhra Pradesh.
The audio release event was attended by playback singer Lakshmi Nagaraj. Bobby expressed his happiness over the music of the film. But director Shivaraja Hoskere seemed very upset on the occasion. He said that the team members have neglected his hard work in this film.
Producer Ravish was sitting next to him when Shivaraj was expressing his grief. The director added that he did not want anyone to go under such pain that he had felt while making this movie. He was taking the mike repeatedly and saying that he was a communist from a long time. His face was showing his desperation clearly.
Meanwhile, actor Diganth admitted that the filmmaking process of Taare had faced many difficult situations. But he expressed his happiness that it had been prepared finally.
Diganth and Sanjjana are in the lead roles in the movie Taare. Diganth is playing his student while Sanjjana appears as a village belle. Leading literary personality Prof Doddarange Gowda will be seen playing the role of a teacher in this movie. Gowda has also penned a song for this movie.