TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Director S Narayan"s film, Veera Parampare, which is produced by Ms. Bhagyavathi Narayan, completed its first schedule on Sunday, May 2 at Bijapur. Starring Kichcha, Sudeep and other artists, the film has been shooting at Bijapur. A new actor from Bollywood, also named Sudeep, has been introduced in the film in the role of a villain. Soori, who has acted in a few films like Veera Madakari, Pallakki and in the yet-to-be-released films Jayahe and Gandedhe is also playing the villain in this film.
Before the Bijapur schedule began, the unit had shot for fifteen days in Gokak and other nearby places. Rebel Star Ambareesh, Sudeep, the film's female lead Aindrita Ray, Sharan and Vijayalakshmi Singh participated in some key sequences of the film. According to sources, it was a treat to watch many scenes that starred both Ambareesh and Sudeep and had some brilliant dialogues.
After the shoot, S.Narayan has now returned to Bangalore. According to Narayan, Ambareesh was very punctual and reported to the sets by 8 in the morning. Normally, S.Narayan takes the first shot of the film at 7am. in the morning. He would finish filming one small sequence before giving a break for breakfast.