TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Upendra is playing double role in the movie Godfather, which is a remake of hit Tamil movie Varalaaru. Catherine Tresa will appear opposite Uppi's older character, while actress Jayamala's daughter Soundarya reprises the role of another heroine. In an interview with Times of India, she gushes, “It"s awesome to be working with Upendra. But that apart, there"s also an amazing crew consisting director PC Sriram and music director AR Rahman."
Talking about her character in Godfather, Catherine Tresa says that it is different from what she has done so far in her career. She does not need to worry about her looks, as her role is a more mature character, who is mentally challenged. “This role allows me to prove my versatility and mettle as an actor," the TOI quotes her as saying.
However, Catherine Tresa has done two projects in Malayalam after the Kannada movie Shankar IPS.
Besides Godfather, the actress is also starring in another Kannada movie titled Vishnu in which she appears alongside with Abhijit. She has got several offers, but she has been reading scripts carefully and she is to finalise her next movie.